It started as our family barn six (can you believe it, six?) years ago!
|Sweet friends helping with our first ever Barn Sale.|
We've since moved to the show barn at JB Wells Park in Gonzales, Texas.
JB Wells Park Fun Facts:
- The park is 169 acres
- A rodeo arena, show barn (where we'll be), RV spots (want to sleep just steps away from the Barn Sale?), and hike and bike trails
- The arena houses several youth finals rodeos (go watch their talent the weekend of the Barn Sale)
- It has played host to concerts, circuses, and other events
- This is our third sale in the barn!
- Santa Anna Mound (also known as DeWitt's Mound) is located inside the park
- AQHA famed horse, Gonzales Joe Bailey, was exhumed and buried in the park
Don't miss the transformation of the barn into the two-day shopping event in Central Texas November 1st and 2nd!
See you at the barn!
Click here to have our posts automatically sent to your email